Level Up Your Skincare Routine
It’s been a stressful start to the new decade and your skincare resolutions may seem hopeless—but we’re here to tell you, they’re not!
In fact, if you’re upping your skincare game, this is the perfect time to add to your routine and practice self-care. Here are a few quick tips and tricks to get started. Walk out of quarantine with #SkincareGoals!
TEN Skyncare Advice:
- Treat your neck as an extension of your face.
- Apply skincare items on a clean face when you first awake and before bed. Use a clean, mild wash like TEN’s Orange Ginger All-In-One Wash!
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that protects your skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. Plus, it brightens your skin to have a youthful glow! (Side note: oxidation and inflammation are two things that cause skin to age!)
- Take your time when applying products. When layering, let each product absorb into skin for two or three minutes so it’s not counteracted or diluted by the next product.
- Apply sunscreen—all day, everyday. At least 30 SPF!
- Clean your applicators and brushes regularly. It’s not something many people think about, but come on; you know it’s gross if you haven’t cleaned them in awhile.
- Keep your skincare routine simple. As long as it contains all you need for clean skin, such as a cleaner, toner, oil, and moisturizer, it’s best to keep it short and sweet. That way, you’re more likely to do it every day. TEN’s top toners are the Rose Water Hydrating Facial Mist and Cucumber Watermelon Face Mist.
- Get plenty of sleep. Sleep is good for your body, soul, mind, and skin. Pro Tip: Using a clean silk pillowcase prevents creasing and wrinkles.
- Exfoliate your entire body and face a couple times a week. Choose a product that doesn’t dry as it exfoliates, like our Brown Sugar & Fig Shea Butter Exfoliating Scrub.
- Exercise! A good workout doesn’t just burn calories; it also helps deliver oxygen and nutrients to your skin. Whether you’re having a dance party in the kitchen or going for a run, get moving!
About TEN Different Skincare Products:
- Honey L’Occitane Naturally Infused Body Crème: The perfect way to hydrate your skin all day, every day. Use this mild body crème to keep your skin silky smooth.
- Turmeric Brightening Mask: Turmeric is full of anti-inflammatory qualities that brighten dull and fatigued skin. Tighten your pores with this hydrating mask, applying it a couple times a week!
- Rose Water Hydrating Face Mist: Tone and rejuvenate your skin by spritzing this on your face throughout the day. This mist allows your skin to receive the full benefits of any serums and moisturizers you use every day.
- Pomegranate Lip Polish: When we say exfoliate your face and body, we mean lips, too! Scrub away dead skin cells, wash your face, then re-apply a nourishing lip balm like our matching Pomegranate Lip Balm.
- Brown Sugar & Fig Shea Butter Exfoliating Scrub: A mild body scrub, it’s supercharged with essential oils ensuring your body will be left hydrated without a greasy after-feel.
- Hydrating Luxe Facial Oil: This luxurious facial oil slows down the environmental moisture evaporation process and is best used after cleansing skin. Use it to hydrate and treat skin after sun exposure or laser treatments!
- Hydrating Facial Milk Cleanser: A two-in-one makeup remover and wash, this light cleanser removes makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Remove dirt and oil in a natural, clean way!
- Rosehip Argan Facial Oil: Made for those with dry skin, this oil fights free radical damage and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. You’ll never look younger!
- Bamboo Charcoal Detox Mask: Bamboo charcoal powder is a forceful ingredient that reduces age spots, sunspots, and hyperpigmentation. With Vitamin C as a main ingredient, nothing can stop this mighty mask!
- Cucumber Watermelon Face Mist: A refreshing tonic, this gentle face mist leaves skin smooth and bright!
It’s time to level up your skincare and selfcare routine! Sign up for our newsletter to get more TEN updates, offers, and VIP access!